Saturday, June 1, 2013

Safety In The Lord

Proverbs 18:10
The name of the Lord is a strong tower; The righteous run to it and are safe.



What a comforting verse! Anytime you need shelter, strength and healing, run to God. No one else can offer that to us in this world. Often times we run away from God when we have missed the mark, but that is the time we need Him the most. 
I know in times of trouble, I have felt helpless and hopeless, but then I would remember I have an ever present, ever loving God who is there for me. I love that it says " The righteous run to it and are safe." When we run to Jesus, we are safe. Hurt, depressed, went back to your old bad habits, abusive with your words? Don't feel ashamed. Repent and bring your pain to The Lord and He will restore you. 

Have a blessed day in The Lord,
Cindy Mae 

No comments:

Post a Comment